Friday, April 13, 2012

Cause I want it bad

So today I'm going home just to spend some time with my parents. Haven't seen em in awhile so it'll be nice to do ya know? Haha I'm a sucker for family :P So I heard a song called Bad by The Cab and I can't stop listening to it. The lyrics go like this...

It feels just like it was yesterday
We were in love, why's it falling apart
I've never been one to walk away
But I've had enough and it's breaking my heart

Cause you love me just the way that you should
It's nothing that you do, no it's nothing you say
Yeah baby, I know that you're good
But I don't want a good girl no, not today

Cause I want it bad, I want a bad girl, baby, bad
I want a love that's crazy, yeah
I want a bad girl, baby, bad, I want it bad

Eh since you've probably been reading other parts of this you're aware that I'm obviously a hopeless romantic and a sappy kinda guy. Oh well. I mean the song is kinda sad but I really enjoy it,  it's catchy and upbeat.

Schoolwise, getting closer to the end of the year, hopefully everything works out for the best, Wish me luck.

#My.Life.As.An.English.Major.

No comments:

Post a Comment